- ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION (EFI): Both kids and parent’s will love the improved cold starting reliability.
- 4″ FRONT/REAR SUSPENSION TRAVEL: Ride in comfort with 4″ suspension travel and ground clearance
- 18″ TIRES: Enjoy a 13% larger tire than the Outlaw 50 for improved stability and handling
Machine Grows With You
- 70CC ENGINE: Both parents and kids will appreciate the larger engine size for the ability to enjoy it longer
- ACCESSORIES: Protect the rider and the machine with front/rear bumpers and windshield. Enjoy the convenience of a storage bag and customize your ride with a decal kit.
Safety Features Parents Love
- SINGLE-LEVER DISC BRAKES: Kids will love using a single lever to apply braking power versus two levers.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER: Parents can adjust the machine’s speed to fit their kid’s skill level and comfort.
- LED LIGHTS: Improved visibility, front and rear, to see and be seen.
ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. The Polaris 50-cc ATV model is intended for operators ages 6 and over, 90-cc ATV models are intended for operators ages 10 and older, and the 200-cc ATV is intended for operators age 14 and older. All Polaris youth vehicles require adult supervision at all times for operators under age 16. Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course.