The XONE:43C from Allen & Heath is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer with a built-in sound card offering professional quality in a simple, yet intuitive layout for professional DJs, serious home enthusiast and night clubs. The mixer features the XONE analog filter with resonance control, 3-band EQ, a replaceable VCA crossfader, and the X:FX send and return that incorporates any outboard FX unit.
The XONE filter includes high pass, band pass, and low pass filter selections, resonance control, and frequency sweep. Additionally, X:FX may be routed to the filter to add layers of FX and filtering. The crossfader offers three settings for blending and scratching styles and is compatible with a custom Innofader. The microphone channel features a 2-band EQ and doubles as an additional auxiliary input via stereo RCA connectors. The mixer offers XLR main outputs with independent booth and record outputs.
The XONE:43C incorporates a professional-quality 16-channel USB audio interface for integration into digital DJ workflows, while the X:Link features plug-and-play connections to XONE:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The mixer is DVS ready and offers an elegant solution for using Serato NoiseMap control vinyl or CDs without the need for an external interface. New Serato users will need to purchase the optional Serato DJ Club Kit. The XONE:43C ships with a USB cable, power cord, and a spare set of knobs and buttons.
- 16 channel 96 kHz/24-bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS upgrade ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to XONE:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20 dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring