About Autel Robotics EVO II DUAL 640T
Note: When using multi-functional expansion bracket equipment, it is necessary to adjust the Angle of the erection equipment to achieve the best shooting mode and reduce the impact on GPS signals; Any significant impact on GPS signals, fly with caution.
The Most Compact and Advanced Thermal Drone
Autel Robotics new generation thermal camera
Resolutions up to 640×512 enable EVO II Dual pilots to capture subjects with great detail from up to 100 meters – 4x farther than any aircraft of its class. The 30Hz refresh rate produces smooth dynamic thermal movement by matching thermal images to video frame rate.
Multiple Temperature Measurement Modes, Professional Analysis Tool
Central Temperature Measurement, Spot Temperature Measurement, Regional Temperature Measurement
• Central temperature measurement: View real-time display of the temperature in the center area of the screen.
• Spot temperature measurement: Tap the screen, and the temperature of the selected object will be displayed in real time.
• Regional temperature measurement: Get a dynamic view of the average temperature, maximum temperature, and minimum temperature displayed in a selected area.
Powerful Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool
Autel IR PC Tool: This free temperature measurement analysis tool is developed for the 640T, and enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and to generate detailed reports for sharing and collaboration.
Temperature Alarm, Isotherm, Image Enhancement
• Temperature alarm: Monitors the screen temperature in real time. The system prompts the user when the temperature reaches a set threshold.
• Isotherm: Set a temperature range and the system will detect any objects within the temperature range specified.
• Image enhancement: Supports real-time adjustment of image brightness, contrast, and image details. The system will highlight any objects within the temperature target.
• 640×512 Resolution
• Refresh rate: 30Hz
• Picture-in-picture mode
• 10 Thermal Color Palettes
Maximum efficiency in all viewing conditions
EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.
8K allows even the smallest detail to be captured and preserved
8K Video, unmatched clarity
Autel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680×4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.
The Evo II Dual’s 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.
4X Lossless zoom
The high resolution provides the ability to zoom deep into a scene and crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality. Capture a scene, zoom in, and reframe your shots with ease.
4K HDR for greater dynamic range
4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.
360 Degree Obstacle Avoidance
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Dynamic Track 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predict their trajectory accurately, and track them continuously while identifying up to 64 objects at the same time.
• Line Inspections: Reduce costs, increase safety, and improve inspection workflow.
• Firefighting: Locate hotspots, provide overwatch, and shorten response times.
• Law enforcement: Perform overwatch, accident scene reconstruction, forensics, and crowd monitoring.
• Search & Rescue: Identify subjects, reduce response times and maximize search area with automated mission planning.
• Chemical: Inspect plants more efficiently while also improving worker’s safety, and lowering inspection costs.
• Increase solar farm inspection efficiency with automated mission planning to reduce field time and allow for thermal inspection via thermal payload and 3rd party software to identify defects or faulty hardware.
Modular design Unlimited expansion
Interchangeable Payloads offer expansion capability
Real-time video distribution
LiveDeck enables pilots to share live, real-time aerial video across public or private networks, sharing data with Command Posts, stakeholders, or online presentations.
Create customized services, applications, access, and other features
• 38 minutes battery life
• 5.5 miles transmission range
• Level 8 wind resistance
• 45 mph max flight speed
• Magnesium Alloy Structure
Autel Robotics EVO II DUAL 640T Features
- 640×512 Resolution
- Refresh rate: 30Hz
- Picture-in-picture mode
- 10 Thermal Color Palettes
- 8K Video, unmatched clarity
- 48MP Camera
- 4X Lossless zoom
- 4K HDR for greater dynamic range
- 38 minutes battery life
- 5.5 miles transmission range
- Level 8 wind resistance
- 45 mph max flight speed
- Magnesium Alloy Structure