Get the best CAD and DCC performance with the new NVIDIA Quadro 2000 mid-range professional graphics solution.
Design, iterate and deliver higher quality results in less time with the Quadro 2000 mid-range professional graphics solution. Delivering the industry’s best-in-class performance across leading CAD and DCC applications, Quadro 2000 provides an affordable, high performance experience that can transform how engineers, designers and animators work every day.
The revolutionary Quadro GPU architecture
The breakthrough NVIDIA Fermi architecture tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features delivering performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
Advanced industry solutions with cutting-edge capabilities, designed for professionals
Quadro 2000 delivers advanced capabilities including 3D Vision Pro for the highest quality stereoscopic 3D environments, SLI Multi-OS to drive multiple Windows or Linux environments from a single workstation, and Mosaic Technology which enables any application to scale across up to eight displays.
Supercharged professional applications
NVIDIA professional software technologies such as CUDA software and NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines, and optimized drivers enable Quadro GPUs to further accelerate applications including SolidWorks, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, and many more.
Designed, built and engineered by NVIDIA to the highest standards of quality
Quadro solutions are designed, built and backed by NVIDIA to ensure the highest standards of quality, delivering industry leading performance, capabilities and reliability.
• Next-Generation NVIDIA CUDA Architecture – Breakthrough NVIDIA Fermi architecture incorporates CUDA parallel computing capabilities and advanced visualization to deliver performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
• NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine – Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
• Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth –Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for accelerating the display of complex models and scenes, as well as performing complex computation on large datasets.
• NVIDIA Parallel DataCache – Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
• NVIDIA GigaThread Engine – Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
• Fast 3D Texture Transfer – Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
• Hardware 3D Window Clipping – Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.
• Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) – The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
• Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) – Up to 64X FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies,” resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
• GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0 – Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
• 16K Texture and Render Processing – The ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
• NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology – Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
• High-Quality Display Connectors – Drives ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. Support two active connectors including, dual-link DVI with up to 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz on each panel, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600, or HDMI for integrated audio and video thru the GPU.
• 30-Bit Color Fidelity – 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
• OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support – OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
• Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture – General purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
• Cg Programming – Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support – Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
• Shader Model 5.0 Programmability – Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
• NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions – NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
• NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support – Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
• NVIDIA Mosaic Technology – NVIDIA Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application across up to eight display channels.
• nView Multi-Display Technology – The NVIDIA nView advanced Display Software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
• Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures – Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, as well as Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
• PCI Express 2.0 Compliant – Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16 GB/sec bi-directional (8 GB/sec in each direction).
• Ultra-Quiet Design – Acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
• NVIDIA SLI Multi-OS – NVIDIA SLI Multi-OS allows a user to run multiple Windows or Linux workstation applications from a single system, with each Operating System directly assigned to a Quadro graphics solution. Available on Quadro SLI certified platforms only.
Bosch NVIDIA Quadro 2000 Features
- GPU Features:
- Next-Generation NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- NVIDIA GigaThread Engine
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- Image Quality:
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- Display Features:
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- Software Support:
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Cg Programming
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
- NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
- NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- nView Multi-Display Technology
- Industry Standard:
- Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Multi-GPU Technology: NVIDIA SLI Multi-OS