The NVIDIA Quadro 4000 delivers up to 5x faster performance to drive a broad range of design, styling and video applications.
Design, iterate and deliver in less time
The Quadro 4000 is the first professional graphics solution in its class to integrate high-performance computing with advanced visualization, transforming modern workflows. Delivering up to 5x faster performance, the Quadro 4000 professional graphics solution drives a broad range of design, animation and video applications. With Scalable Geometry Engine technology, Quadro 4000 can process up to 890 million triangles per second, enabling professionals to design, iterate and deliver higher quality results in less time.
Revolutionary Quadro GPU architecture
Modern applications harness the latest NVIDIA CUDA parallel processing architecture of the Quadro GPU to deliver performance gains up to 8x faster than previous generations when running computationally intensive elements such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics. For mission critical applications, Quadro 4000 features fast 64-bit double precision floating point capabilities to ensure the accuracy of your results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, precision is assured without sacrificing performance.
Powering visual supercomputing platform
Quadro 4000 is not only a graphics processor; it drives an entire visual supercomputing platform, incorporating hardware and software that enables advanced capabilities such as stereoscopic 3D, scalable visualization and 3D high-definition broadcasting.
Supercharged professional applications
NVIDIA professional software technologies, from CUDA software to application acceleration engines, combined with Quadro, accelerate applications from companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, RTT, Dassault Systemes, Bunkspeed and many more.
• Next-Generation NVIDIA CUDA Architecture – Breakthrough NVIDIA Fermi architecture incorporates CUDA parallel computing capabilities and advanced visualization to deliver performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
• NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine – Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
• Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth –Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for accelerating the display of complex models and scenes, as well as performing complex computation on large datasets.
• NVIDIA Parallel DataCache – Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
• Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision – Industry’s fastest double precision floating point performance enabling accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided-design, finite element analysis to computational fluid dynamics.
• NVIDIA GigaThread Engine – Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
• Dual Copy Engines – Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
• Fast 3D Texture Transfer – Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
• Hardware 3D Window Clipping – Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.
• Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) – The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
• Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) – Up to 64X FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies,” resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
• GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0 – Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
• 16K Texture and Render Processing – The ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
• NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology – Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
• High-Quality Display Connectors – Attaches to ultra-high-resolution panels producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. Directly through GPU, supports two active connectors including, dual-link DVI-I with up to 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, or HDMI from a cable.
• 30-Bit Color Fidelity – 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
• NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline – Quadro Digital Video Pipeline is the industry’s only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video, across traditional and now 3D video broadcast environments. Supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, 12-bit SDI via optional Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro – 3D Vision Pro includes advanced active shutter glasses delivering crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. RF technology enables a range of environments ranging from collaborative work spaces to theaters. 3D Vision Pro solution sold separately.
• OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support – OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
• 3D Stereo Synchronization – Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated 3-pin mini-din connection between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware. Support via optional 3-pin mini din connector.
• Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture – General purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
• Cg Programming – Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support – Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
• Shader Model 5.0 Programmability – Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
• NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions – NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
• NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support – Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
• NVIDIA Multi-OS – NVIDIA Multi OS allows a user to run multiple Windows or Linux workstation applications from a single system, with each Operating System directly assigned to a Quadro graphics solution. Only available on NVIDIA Multi-OS certified platforms.
• Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures – Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, as well as Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
• Ultra-Quiet Design – Acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
Bosch NVIDIA Quadro 4000 Features
- GPU Features:
- Next-Generation NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision
- NVIDIA GigaThread Engine
- Dual Copy Engines
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- Image Quality:
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- Display Features:
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity
- NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Software Support:
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Cg Programming
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
- NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
- NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
- NVIDIA Multi-OS
- Industry Standard:
- Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
- Ultra-Quiet Design