Designed for efficient batch scanning of 35mm slides, the MULTIMAG SlideScan 7000 Film Scanner from Braun makes use of a large horizontal magazine for loading and processing up to 50 slides at a time. The unit’s CCD sensor offers a maximum resolution of 10,000 dpi and color depth of 48-bit for crisp and clear imaging, and also features a Dmax value of 4.2 that is suitable for high contrast images. You can simply press the main button on the scanner for automatic functionality, or use the included CyberView X software for more advanced tasks such as retouching dust and scratches or making HDR pictures from multiple scans.
As far as speed, the MULTIMAG SlideScan 7000 performs previews scans in 15 seconds and can process an image at 5000 dpi in approximately 150 seconds. Slides can also be selected through a dedicated viewer, which is backlit for improved results. The scanner is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and connects to your computer via an included USB 2.0 cable.
- Scanner for 35mm slides with large horizontal magazine, allows for up to 50 slides to be loaded
- Simplified batch scanning, HDR composites, or noise and dust reduction with included CyberView X software
- Maximum resolution of 10,000 dpi and 48-bit color depth allow for high quality imaging
- 4.2 Dmax value suitable for high contrast pictures
- Previews scans in 15 seconds, digitizes an image in 150 seconds when set to 5000 dpi
- Backlit window for viewing and selecting slides
- Windows and Mac OS compatibility, uses included USB 2.0 cable for connection