Our self-powered systems have their own remote control system. This allows you to trigger the payload at any time. Just turn the system on and the screen will guide you through the deployment steps. You don’t need to use the DJI app to deploy – just hold the two buttons on the RC and your payload is triggered.
Wondering about the range of the system? Don’t worry – we have you covered. You can deploy farther than your drone can reach.
Specs and what’s included for self powered payloads
- Over 10Km range (line of sight)
- Easy mount (clip-on)
- 10x the weight capacity of what the drone itself can carry (see Matrice 300 user manual)
- Easily actuate the payload release system with the push of a button located on the side of the payload carrying system itself.
- Smart handheld controller can trigger the payload manually or automatically
- 2-button system to avoid accidental manual deployment
- RC with built-in battery
This self-powered payload is specifically designed with first responders and search and rescue teams in mind. Every minute counts for teams who save lives, and this system ensures you won’t need to worry about any special setup, wiring, or installation. Trust that your payload will be deployed exactly when you need it.
Our new quick connect system allows you to clamp the payload system on your drone in less than 5 seconds, just push the locking tab to secure, and you’re ready to take off.