The combined bundle consists of an assembled M100, two X3 cameras including one multispectral, and a one-year subscription of PrecisionHawk’s DataMapper software for agriculture analytics.
- Assembled M100 in dual battery configuration for 35min flight time to map 160 acres in a single flight.
- 2x X3 cameras for both RGB and multispectral image capture.
- 1-year license of PrecisionHawk’s industry leading DataMapper analytics software.
PrecisionHawk DataMapper is a cloud-based analytics solution for agriculture. Designed with ease of use in mind, farmers are able to fly their fields automatically by using the InFlight autopilot App. The M100 will then carry out its mission andland at a predesignated location. Image data captured is then uploaded to DataMapper for processing. All industry standard vegetative indices are included within the subscription, such as NDVI, ENDVI, VARI, SAVI, as well as orthomosaics.
Typical processing times are approximately two hours once upload is complete. All data is exportable as GeoTiffs, KMZ, and shape files for integration into a wider farm management workflow. If issues are identified in the field, pilots can then change to the RGB camera to observe trouble spots and perform an assessment.
- 1x M100 Matrice platform
- 1x DJI Remote
- 5x TB48 batteries
- Zenmuse X3 Camera
- Zenmuse X3 Multispectral Camera
- Weather resistant hard shell carry case
- 1-yr DataMapper Standard license
- InFeld Desktop software data management
- InFlight mobile app for mission planning