This customizable drone is all business
The rugged and adaptable Matrice 210 is a superstar player for commercial enterprise projects. Its tough, lightweight chassis is rated IP43, meaning its inner workings are protected from objects over 1mm in diameter and direct sprays of water.
This drone has a dual payload capacity of 5.07 lbs., and assembles easily so you can get to work quickly. The Matrice 210 Combo comes with two TB55 batteries, for up to 38 minutes of flight time.
Ultra-precise and super-safe navigation
Built-in safety measures make it easy to keep people and property safe while you fly. There’s a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that lets the pilot see where he’s going, no matter where the payload camera is pointed. Top and bottom anti-collision beacons offer high visibility in low light, bad weather, or both.
FlightAutonomy uses information from front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and an upper infrared sensor to avoid in-flight obstacles. DJI AirSense automatically provides drone pilots with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Intelligent flight modes
Intelligent flight modes give you autopiloting options, so you can focus on what your camera is seeing.
Activetrack keeps a moving subject perfectly framed so you don’t lose track of them — incredibly useful for search and rescue or wildlife tracking jobs.
Point of interest mode makes your drone orbit a stationary object — like a communications tower or wind turbine — so you can conduct a thorough visual inspection.
The drone comes with the professional-grade Cendence S controller, and a large, bright CrystalSky high brightness monitor. You’ll also find two rechargeable flight batteries and a charging hub. You want more? There’s also an external GPS kit, a carrying case, and a 16GB memory card.
Adaptable payload configurations
The Matrice 210 is versatile, with multiple payload configurations:
- The single downward gimbal mode is the classic underslung mount for your camera
- Single upward gimbal mode lets you move the camera to the top of the drone, which is ideal for visual inspection of vertical structures
- Use a dual downward gimbal setup when you need two cameras to get the job done
Gimbal mounts for each configuration are included. Compatible cameras include the Zenmuse XT, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S, and Zenmuse X5S.
Expand and customize
Enterprising drone operators are finding new uses for unmanned aerial vehicles all the time. The Matrice 210 is customizable, so you can develop features you need. The onboard SDK (software development kit) lets you integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, or connect to third party sensors. Mobile SDK lets you develop personalized mobile apps that make flight planning and on-site data collection work for your specific needs.
DJI Matrice 210 V2 Quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot’s FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.07 lbs.
- customizable payload configurations for single or dual cameras
- single upward, single downward, and dual downward gimbal mounts included
- compatible cameras: Zenmuse XT, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S, and Zenmuse X5S
- up to 38 minutes of flight time with dual TB55 batteries
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- highly visible top and bottom anti-collision beacons
- all lights can be turned off in discreet mode
- DJI AirSense enhances safety by automatically providing real-time location information about nearby aircraft
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the ‘copter to orbit a stationary object
- 64GB memory card included
- 34-15/16″W x 14-15/16″H x 34-15/16″D
- weight: 8.37 lbs.
Cendence S Flight Controller:
- fully integrated monitor mounting bracket lets you connect the included CrystalSky monitor
- SDI and HDMI ports support high-resolution video transmission
- maximum transmission range: 10.2 miles
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery
- 5-1/2″W x 6″H x 2″D
- weight: 4.56 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee