DJI Matrice 600 Pro Flying Platform
- A3 Pro Flight Controller, Superlative Performance.
- Complete Integration, Ultra Convenient
- Charge Six Batteries Simultaneously
- Aerial Imaging Solution
- Extended Flight Time and Transmission Range
- Professional HD Transmission
1) Does the M600 Pro have the same firmware as the M600?
No. When connecting to DJI Assistant 2, the aircraft will recognize the correct firmware and update it
2. Are the M600 Pro’s vibration damping balls for redundant IMUs compatible with the M600 or
They can be used on the M600 but not the S1000+. If redundant IMUs on the M600 use vibration
damping balls, then vibration damping balls should also be added to the A3 Flight Controller,
ensuring performance is not compromised.
3. Compared with the M600, how has the M600 Pro been improved in terms of performance?
The M600 Pro is equipped with a new 2170R propeller that increases overall efficiency and stability
during flight. It is also equipped with the A3 Pro flight controller, enhancing precision control while
improving overall safety. Vibration damping balls have been added to the A3 flight controller’s
redundant IMUs, absorbing more shake and reducing more noise.
4. Can the M600 fit inside the M600 Pro’s new EPP foam case?
No. When folded，The M600 Pro is smaller in size than the M600.
5. Do the M600 Pro and the M600 have the same propulsion system?
6. Does the M600 Pro also support D-RTK?
7. Can the M600 be upgraded to the M600 Pro?
Yes. You will need to attach the M600 Pro’s arms and quick-release landing gear to the M600 and
install two A3 Upgrade Kits.
8. When flying, DJI GO will sometimes state ‘IMU Data Error’. What exactly does this mean?
DJI GO will state ‘IMU data error’ when barometers are normal but are at risk of being disturbed by
airflow (likely when the aircraft is maneuvering or braking at speed). The ‘IMU data error’ warning will
stop when the risk of airflow disturbance lowers.
9. Does the M600 Pro use the same controllers and batteries as the M600?
Yes, they both use the same controllers and batteries.
10. Why won’t the landing gear retract or extend when I test it on the ground?
Please connect the M600 Pro to DJI GO and choose ‘unlock landing gear’ to resolve the issue.
11. Does the M600 Pro support GEO?
12. Does the M600 Pro have a dedicated battery heater?
No. However, the M600 Pro’s battery is compatible with the Inspire 1’s battery heater and insulation
sticker, which is designed to keep the battery within the temperature range.