- Comprised of magnesium alloy to be the lightest and first 15.6″ gaming notebook in the world to weigh under four pounds!
- Latest 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core 16-Thread Processor; Windows 10 Home 64 Bit (Clean Install, No Bloatware)
🙋♀️Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade
- 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Graphics (Max-Q | TDP: 90~115W with EluktroBoost Technology)
- 15.6″ 240Hz Color Calibrated Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS-Type Display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel RAM
- Smart Amp + THX Spatial Sound; Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0; Thunderbolt 3
- Only 3.82lbs & 0.77″ Thick; 62WHr Battery; Glass Precision Touchpad
- Covert Gamer Design – No external branding on the outside – BEAST on the inside. Free Black Swarm drand skin included for a unique muted appearance of our icon!
INTEL® CORE™ i7-10875H
Gen Core i7 & i9 H-series processors] have a single-core turbo of 5 GHz or above. That’s technically impressive, but also
simplifies your gaming experience, allowing one port to connect displays, docks and storage, and other USB-C devices. Power multiple 4K screens, connect all your peripherals and simultaneously charge with a single cable.
Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
75% Latency reduction: Is based on Intel simulation data (79%) of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) router and all clients support OFDMA.
Nearly 3X Faster: 802.11ax 2×2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X (2.8X) faster than standard 802.11ac 2×2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or services, some of which may not be available on all systems. Please check with the manufacturer for full system specifications. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.