The Definition of Ultimate Performance. EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards
An undeniable force is here. The planets align as the next evolution of the ultimate gaming experience has emerged.
The EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards have arrived.
These new cards are colossally powerful in every way, giving you a whole new tier of performance. They are powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, which doubles down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors.
The EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series is the absolute definition of ultimate performance.
Nvidia Ampere Architecture
• 2nd Generation
• RT Cores
• 2x Throughput
• 3rd Generation
• Tensor Cores
• Up To 2x Throughput
• New SM
• 2x FP32 Throughput
EVGA GeForce RTX 3070
The EVGA GeForce RTXTM 3070 is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games at 1440p resolution. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Series creates a definition for ultimate performance.
iCX3 Interactive Cooling – Goals of iCX3
Maximize the thermal contact surface area on graphics card components
• Airflow pockets allow air to move more freely through the heatsink to remove more heat
• Patented copper base is 25% larger to cover both GPU and RAM area to improve thermal transfer and GPU/RAM cooling
• New 180 Degree heatpipe design with selectively positioned heatpipes increases fin contact area by 65% and optimal heat dissipation.
Triple 2nd Generation HDB fans are installed on all air-cooled EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards to optimize airflow, increase cooling performance, and reduce fan noise
• EVGA’s iCX3 fans feature a 2nd Gen optimized HDB active motor for silent 0dB mode, asyncronous fan mode, and a special upraised “E” pattern that further reduces noise
• EVGA’s iCX3 fans turn off below 55 Degree C, generating 0dB of noise
Smart cut-outs in the PCB improve airflow and reduce exhaust recovery
TGP 370 Watt @ Same Acoustic Level 34,09db(A) (Lower is better)
TGP 370 Watt @ Same GPU temp (70 Degree C) (Lower is better)
EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Features
- EVGA iCX3 Technology
- Adjustable ARGB LED
- Built for EVGA Precision X1
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- PCI Express Gen 4
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate
- GDDR6 Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- Game Ready Drivers
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- DisplayPort 1.4a
- Supports 4K 120Hz HDR, 8K 60Hz HDR and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready