The Definition of Ultimate Performance
EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards
An undeniable force is here. The planets align as the next evolution of the ultimate gaming experience has emerged.
The EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards have arrived.
These new cards are colossally powerful in every way, giving you a whole new tier of performance. They are powered by the NVIOIA Degree Ampere architecture, which doubles down on ray tracing and Al performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors.
The EVGA GeForce RTX- 30 Series is the absolute definition of ultimate performance.
Nvidia Ampere Architecture
• 2nd Generation
• RT Cores
• 2x Throughput
• 3rd Generation
• Tensor Cores
• Up To 2x Throughput
• New SM
• 2x FP32 Throughput
EVGA GeForce RTX 3090
The EVGA GeForce RTX- 3090 is colossally powerful in every way imaginable, giving you a whole new tier of performance of 8K resolution. It’s powered by the NVIOIA Ampere architecture, which doubles down on ray tracing and Al performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce FaX 3090 Series redefines the definition of ultimate performance.
iCX3 Interactive Cooling – Goals of iCX3
Maximize the thermal contact surface area on graphics card components
• Airflow pockets allow air to move more freely through the heatsink to remove more heat.
• New 180 Degree heatpipe design with selectively positioned heatpipes increases fin contact area by 65% and optimal heat dissipation.
• Patented copper base is 25% larger to cover both GPU and RAM area to improve thermal transfer and GPU/RAM cooling.
Triple 2nd Generation HDB fans are installed on all air-cooled EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards to optimize airflow, increase cooling performance, and reduce fan noise
• EVGA’s iCX3 fans feature a 2nd Gen optimized HOB active motor for silent OdB mode, asynchronous fan mode, and a special upraised “E” pattern that further reduces noise
• EVGA’s iCX3 fans turn off below 55 Degree C, generating OdB of noise.
• FTW3 center fans are offset by 10mm to increase the direct airflow area by 16%
Smart cut-outs in the PCB and backplate improve airflow and reduce exhaust recovery
iCX3 Technology combines sensors and micro control processors with improved iCX3 Cooling performance to make EVGA iCX3 the smartest and most-efficient cooling package available today.
EVGA iCX3 Technology leverages patented sensors and micro control processors with asynchronous fans to interactively-cool your graphics cord. With at least additional thermal sensors on the graphics cord, EVGA iCX3 Technology con track emerging hotspots and direct iCX3 Cooling to beat the heat. Asynchronous fans cool only the areas that need cooling, which keeps your cord quieter at all times. Through EVGA Precision you con also monitor every iCX3 sensor and control each fan. With EVGA iCX3 Technology, you can let your graphics card worry about its own temperatures for a change and truly enjoy Peace of Mind Gaming.
EVGA iCX3 uses a patented 9 sensor design controlled by micro control processors to determine fan speed for the GPU and VRAM/PWM areas.
EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series iCX3 graphics cards have 9 additional thermal sensors and multiple MCUs. All sensors can be displayed in EVGA Precision X1 and OSO.
Blue = Cool, Green = Warm, Red = Hot
iCX3 Technology uses asynchronous fans to cool graphics card components only as needed. These fans spin at different rates, ensuring that the correct areas of the card ore cooled and reducing noise in the process.
EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Features
- EVGA iCX3 Technology
- Adjustable ARGI3 LED
- All-Metal Backplane, Pre-Installed
- Built for EVGA Precision X1
- 2nd Gen Roy Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores PCI Express Gen 4
- Microsoft DirectX Degree 12 Ultimate
- GDDR6X Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA NVLink (SLI-Ready)
- Game Ready Drivers
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6 DisplayPort 1.4a, HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3