Compact, powerful, and customizable, the Alta X from FREEFLY is a modular quadcopter platform that can meet nearly any drone requirements you have. From RTK mapping to carrying heavy payloads, the Alta X can be combined with a variety of optional modules, payloads, and accessories. The Alta X frame comes equipped with four props and motors, with each of the four propellers featuring FREEFLY’s ActiveBlade design. ActiveBlade tilts the blade in forward flight to help drastically reduce vibration.
The powerful motors and propellers also help give the Alta X its strength. The Alta X can lift and fly payloads up to 35 lb while still maintaining a trust ratio of 1.9:1. With 35 lb of added gear, the Alta X can fly for up to 10.75 minutes. Without any payloads, the Alta X has a 3.5:1 thrust ratio and up to 50 minutes of flight time. Please note that a battery, landing gear, and camera for the Alta X are not included.
No matter how you use the Alta X, the drone is engineered for easy transport and quick deployment. The propellers and arms fold to cut its physical size by half, and with just a push of your finger, you can expand the drone to full size. When expanded, the linkages stiffen the booms to help ensure accurate, low-vibration flight.
Alta X Travel Case
- Recessed hardware
- Built-in wheels and extendable handle
- Dual carry handles
- Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals after impact
- Positive anti-shear locks to help prevent lid separation on impact, and reduce hardware stress
- Molded-in metal inserts for catch and hinge attachment points, which help provide strength
Futaba 14SG Controller and Receiver
FRX Pro Long-Range Radio for Alta X
- Range is dependent on signal power settings, RF environment, and line of sight
- Compatible with Apple and Windows-based computer systems
Alta X FPV System
Auterion Enterprise PX4
Powered Expansion Ports
- FC flight modes: Manual, altitude, position, mission, loiter, orbit, and return
- Orientation lights mounted on boom tips
- Multicolor orientation lights: Red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, white, and off
- Propellers are carbon fiber-filled nylon