Styled in a white finish, Genelec 8030C is a single 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 5 1/8” woofer and 3/4” metal-dome tweeter, producing a frequency response of 47 Hz to 25 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction. It supports a balanced input via an XLR 3-pin connector. Room compensation options include high- and low-frequency adjustments. There is a selectable power-saving mode that enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8030C offers multiple mounting options including threaded holes for compatibility with mic stands, OmniMount brackets.
The 8030 C comes with an Iso-Pod isolation stand.
- 5 1/8″ woofer and 3/4″ metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling