The Hercules DJLearning Kit gives you almost everything you need to get started DJing. The kit gives you an Inpulse 200 2-Deck DJ controller, a pair of DJ45 headphones, and the DJMonitor 32 monitoring system, which comprises two active studio monitors and their relevant power cables.
The Inpulse 200 is a compact DJ controller, making use of the included DJUCED software, a dual-deck layout with touch sensitive jog wheels, and multiple effects. The included DJMonitor 32 active studio monitors are rated at 15W apiece and give you a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz. The DJ45 headphones are over-ear, closed-back headphones with a 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter.
Hercules HDP DJ45 Closed-Back, Over-Ear DJ Headphones
The Hercules HDP DJ45 are a pair of over-ear closed-back headphones designed for DJs. Their 50mm drivers deliver a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. The headphones operate at an impedance of 60 ohms, so they will work with most audio sources.
A coiled cable extends up to 6.6′ to give you plenty of mobility. The earcups swivel, so you can pivot one of them in the classic DJ fashion to hear what’s going on in the room. The headphones terminate in a 3.5mm plug and include a 1/4″ adapter. The headphones fold when not in use to aid in transportation.
Hercules DJMonitor 32 – 3″ Active Multimedia Speakers (Pair)
The Hercules DJMonitor 32 Active Multimedia Speakers are sold as a pair and well suited for DJ monitoring applications, project studio recording, laptop audio, gaming consoles, and much more. The DJMonitor 32’s design utilizes a powered right speaker that connects to the passive left speaker. The internal amplifier provides 60W of (peak) power to the 3″ woofer and tweeter, which combine to offer a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz. The MDF enclosure is ported for enhanced bass response. The rear of the left speaker features the power plug, stereo RCA inputs, and the terminal block to connect the right satellite speaker. The front of the active speaker features a volume control. The Hercules DJMonitor 32 includes a satellite connection cable and a power cable.
- Designed with high-end components for optimal precision and sound reproduction, as well as remarkable listening quality
- Volume control from front of speaker
- Engineers developed DJMonitor 32 speakers in a professional anechoic chamber
- Input from specialists in the world of DJing and an in-depth study by audio professionals allowed for optimization of the speakers’ performance
- 3″ woofer
- Shifted vents and tweeters for great sound spatialization
- Clear and powerful sound
- Speaker Positioning
- For optimal positioning of the speakers, there should be a 60° angle between the two satellites and between the user and the satellites
- It is also important that the speakers be positioned at a height whereby the listener’s ears are level with the midpoint between the speaker’s tweeters and wide-band drivers
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 – Compact DJ Controller
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 is a compact and intuitive DJ software controller, designed for the beginner to learn how to mix and perform. Powered by the DJUCED software, the Inpulse 200 offers several features to help you learn, including light guides to show you the right moves, an Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) that suggests the best songs to play, an energy feature to manage the party mood, and the DJ Academy, which provides onboard video tutorials.
The Inpulse 200 controller features a dual-deck layout with touch-sensitive (capacitive touch) jog wheels that allow for vinyl-style cueing, pitchbend functions, and browsing through tracks. The eight multicolor pads light up for better comprehension and offer four modes of control for hot-cues, rolls, FX, and the sampler. In between the decks is a 2-channel mixer with an integrated crossfader for blending the two decks. Each deck offers gain control, a 2-band EQ, and a level fader. The internal 24-bit / 96kHz soundcard features stereo RCA main outputs for connecting to a PA system and a separate 1/8″ headphone output for monitoring and track cueing.
The included DJUCED software delivers intuitive yet powerful DJ mixing features for both novice and experienced DJs alike. Mix tracks manually or automatically, manipulate tracks with filters and step sequencing, and record mixes into software to share and upload. The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 ships with a braided USB cable
- Beatmatch Guide
- Light Guide: Built-in, onboard dynamic light guide removes need to look at computer screen
- Tempo Guide: Shows where to move tempo fader
- Beat Align Guide: Shows best direction to turn job wheel
- IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- Trending Songs: Displays list of best upcoming songs to play, suggested by DJUCED AI
- Assistant: Offers best music suggestion at the touch of a button
- Energy: Match energy of current track to suggestions to keep energy levels consisitant
- DJ Academy
- Built-in video tutorials
- Integrated into DJUCED
- Helps develop DJ skills
- Deck Controls
- Jog Wheel: Touch detection for scratch mode
- Pads: Four pads to activate modes (hot-cue, roll, FX, sampler)
- Loop Controls: Loop in and loop out keys
- Tempo/Pitch: Fader control
- Mixer Controls
- Gain, 2-band EQ, filter on knobs, volume and mix on faders
- Set master volume and select preview
- Built-In Audio
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Master: 2 x RCA
- Headphone: 3.5 mm
- 1/4″ Adapter
- 1-Year Warranty
- Hercules DJMonitor 32 – 3″ Active Multimedia Speakers (Pair)
- Power Cable
- Satellite Connection Cable
- 1-Year Warranty
- Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 – Compact DJ Controller
- Braided USB Cable
- DJUCED DJ Software
- 1-Year Warranty
- 1-Year Warranty