An efficient solution for small form factor workstations, the HP Quadro P1000 Graphics Card is a low-profile graphics card built on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture. This HP version of the P1000 is designed to upgrade HP workstations for more powerful graphics processing and is priced with HP’s Smart Buy discount. The GPU features 640 CUDA cores coupled to 4GB of VRAM with a 128-bit memory bus providing a maximum of 1.894 TFLOPS of single-precision computing power. Using supported APIs and CUDA, that computing performance can translate into high resolution and realistic real-time 2D and 3D graphics rendering or improved computing speed with hardware acceleration.
The output panel on this card features four Mini DisplayPort terminals. Up to four monitors can be simultaneously supported by a single card, without any extra hardware, to create high-resolution video walls with your workstation or for more desktop real-estate to increase productivity. DisplayPort 1.4 support allows this card to drive UHD 5K displays as well. Included with the card are two Mini-DisplayPort to full-size DisplayPort adapters. Other separately available adapters can be used with this card to drive other kinds of displays and projectors.
For cooling, the card features an active fansink cooler. This cooler uses a radial fan to force air through the card’s heatsink, dissipating heat from the GPU and other internal components. This cooling configuration is best suited for cases with unrestricted airflow. While the attached low-profile bracket allows for mounting in small-form factor cases, a full-height bracket is included for installing in standard ATX systems.
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tesselation engine
- NVIDIA Giga Thread with dual copy engines
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
Advanced Display Features
- Supports any combination of four compatible connected displays
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio Support
Data Rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176/192 kHz
Word Size: 16/20/24-bit