Designed for small to medium-sized workgroups, the MC2640adwe Color Laser Printer from Lexmark offers fast printing, scanning, copying, and faxing for your business needs. Featuring a first printout time of just 8 seconds, the MC2640adwe Color Laser Printer has a very fast print speed of 40 ppm in simplex and 20 ppm in duplex mode, and with a print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, it consistently delivers sharp text and details for your documents. Additionally, with PANTONE calibration, embedded color sample pages, and the unit’s color-replacement feature, you can be assured you will get accurate and professional in-house color printing. The all-in-one unit also comes equipped with a flatbed scanner and 50-sheet automatic document feeder for your scanning and copying needs. Maximum scan area is an impressive 8.5 x 14″, and the machine provides a color scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for capturing finely detailed imagery. Copying speeds are on par with the device’s printing speeds and output at 40 cpm in simplex and 20 cpm in duplex mode, respectively. For faxing, the printer offers a fax transmission speed of 3 seconds per page.
The MC2640adwe Color Laser Printer provides USB and ethernet connectivity, and the all-in-one printer connects wirelessly to compatible smartphones and tablets via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria. For direct operation, the machine is simplified with a 4.3″ e-Task Color Touch Screen that provides a precise, responsive, tablet-like user interface, and the direct-print USB port, plus secure browser-based device-management features, make it easy to get your jobs done. For long-term durability, the MC2640adwe Color Laser Printer is constructed with a steel frame and has a monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages for lasting performance in any environment, and for benefits to the planet and your budget, the MC2640adwe Color Laser Printer is eligible for Lexmark’s Cartridge Collection Program.
- 250-sheet tray capacity and 50-sheet ADF for small and midsize jobs
- First printout time of 8 seconds
- Fast print speed of 40 ppm in simplex and 20 ppm in duplex mode
- PANTONE calibration provides accurate, professional, in-house color printing
- Maximum scan area 8.5 x 14″ with a color scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for capturing finely detailed imagery
- Copying speeds of 40 cpm in simplex and 20 cpm in duplex mode
- 3 seconds per page fax transmission speed
- USB and ethernet connectivity
- Wireless connectivity with compatible smartphones and tablets via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria
- With Lexmark Mobile Print app, choose your printer, tap on print, and pick up your job
- Scan to e-mail, USB, USB flash drive, FTP, and Lexmark Document Solutions Suite
- 4.3″ e-Task Color Touch Screen provides precise, responsive, tablet-like user interface
- Direct-print USB port, plus secure browser-based device management features, make it easy to get jobs done
- Steel frame construction and a monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages for lasting performance in any environment