Work faster and get high-quality results with the MS725dvn Monochrome Laser Printer from Lexmark. Offering fast printing speeds with quality results, the MS725dvn features a 550-sheet input tray, a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder, and a 550-sheet output tray for all your office needs. Additionally, convenient front access to the paper paths means you can place the unit in or on cabinets, and ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders that open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting. First print out speeds are a quick 8 seconds and, once running, the printer has an impressive print speed of 55 ppm. 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensures sharp text on business documents, envelopes, and labels, and the printer’s Unison Toner uses a unique formulation to consistently deliver outstanding image quality and long-life sustainability. The MS725dvn also lets you take advantage of diverse materials from small and narrow-format papers to vinyl outdoor media, and with its excellent feed reliability, the printer excels at printing media as narrow as 3″ wide.
A 2.4″ color LCD lets you easily configure and monitor vital system information, and the unit’s 1 GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of memory keeps your printer operations running smoothly and efficiently. For security, the unit utilizes Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture to keep your information safe, and energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode. USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are provided for connectivity and networking, and the printer is constructed with a durable metal frame featuring a maximum monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages.
- First print out in 8 seconds
- 55 ppm print speed
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp text on business documents, envelopes, and labels
- ADA-compliant trays with push-button sliders that open with one hand
- Quiet Mode reduces noise pollution by up to 5 dB
- Prints on diverse materials from small and narrow-format papers to vinyl outdoor media
- Compatible with media as narrow as 3″
- 2.4″ color LCD configures and monitors vital system information
- 1 GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of memory keeps printer operations running smoothly and efficiently
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for connectivity and networking
- Durable metal frame with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages
- Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge (~10,000 pages)
- Power Cords
- 1-Year Warranty