Offering fast print speeds with quality results, the MX431adw Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer from Lexmark features a 250-sheet input tray, a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder, a 50-sheet ADF, and a 150-sheet output tray for all your office needs. First-print-out speed is a quick 5.9 seconds, and the multifunction unit has an impressive print speed of 42 ppm. 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution ensures sharp text on business documents, envelopes, and labels, and the printer’s Unison Toner uses a unique formulation to consistently deliver outstanding image quality and long-life sustainability.
Black simplex scan speeds are an impressive 48 ipm, while color scan speeds are quick at 21 ipm. Duplex scanning is available as well with black duplex scan speeds of 96 ipm and color duplex scan speeds of 42 ipm. Scan file formats include TIFF, PDF, JPEG, and JPG, and you can scan to and retrieve files from popular cloud services including DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. You can also scan to e-mail, USB, network connected computer, and FTP. Copying capabilities are equally impressive with black copy speeds as fast as 42 cpm.
The printer’s 2.8″ LCD panel lets you easily configure and monitor vital system information, and the unit’s 1 GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of memory keeps your printer operations running smoothly and efficiently. For security, the printer utilizes Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture to keep your information safe, and built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy for authorized users to directly and securely connect for wireless printing. USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are provided for connectivity and networking, and the printer is constructed with a durable steel frame featuring a maximum monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages.
- First print out in 5.9 seconds
- 42 ppm print speed
- 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution for sharp text on business documents, envelopes, and labels
- 2.8″ LCD configures and monitors vital system information
- 1 GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of memory keeps printer operations running smoothly and efficiently
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for connectivity and networking
- Mobile printing via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint
- Full-spectrum security architecture keeps your information safe
- Durable steel frame with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages