Unleash your creativity with the Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ Controller, which offers hands-on, live remixing, with TRAKTOR PRO 2’s integrated Stem Decks and clip-based Remix Decks. Deconstruct and reconstruct tracks with the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1, which allows you to capture and load your favorite samples and loops on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable can be used as a building block for your remix or explored in a new way to mix your tracks using the F1 with Stems, a multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
The controller features four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs, which allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. The small buttons at the bottom of the controller mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts, while sixteen multi-color pads allow for the triggering and arranging of Remix Deck sounds for a live and spontaneous performance. The Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ Controller ships with a USB cable and a Track Deck overlay, which allows the F1 to be used as a Track Deck controller.
- 4 x dedicated filter knobs (1 per Remix Deck slot or Stem part)
- 4 x robust faders deliver precision volume control for individual Remix Deck or Stem Deck channels
- Load entire Remix Sets instantly or browse and load individual sounds or Stem files from TRAKTOR’s browser
- Scroll through 4 pages of 16 pads with the push encoder
- Capture loops live from running track decks
- Trigger Remix Deck loops and samples with 16 multi-colored pads
- Pressing the Shift button accesses functions like Punch mode and FX assignments
- The smaller pads at the bottom mute a slot or stem
- Keep watch on your Stems’ volume, as the pads act as level meters for a loaded Stem file