DJs looking for a complete standalone DJ controller with streaming capabilities will be impressed with the Numark Mixstream Pro, a DJ controller that’s fully optimized and suited for the present and future of DJing with wireless connectivity that’s capable of streaming content from anywhere. You can use TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, and Soundcloud Go+. Simply connect the Mixstream Pro to your wireless router and you have access to millions of songs, curated playlists, and top charts.
The Mixstream Pro is powered by the Engine DJ ecosystem designed by Denon DJ and has access to an ever-expanding set of advanced, professional-grade DJ performance features. The controller features two 6″ capacitive-touch jog wheels and a 7″ touch-sensitive LCD display. The mixer section offers channel faders, 3-band EQ, and a crossfader. The onboard effects include delay, echo, flange, and phaser. A master filter knob allows you to high-pass or low-pass the mix for professional mixes, blends, and transitions. Each deck includes a pitch fader and four dual-layer pads that can be used for Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, and Roll functions.
The Mixsteam Pro includes built-in speakers for monitoring, practicing, live streaming, and video content creation. The controller can also control the wireless Phillips Hue smart home lighting as well as DMX lighting. The rear panel sports stereo XLR and stereo RCA master outputs, two USB Type-A ports for flash drives/hard drives, and a USB Type-B for connecting to a computer. An SD-card slot is also provided. The Mixstream Pro ships with a power adapter, USB cable, a display cleaning cloth, and an Engine DJ software download card.
- Built-in WiFi for access to streaming services: TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud Go+, and Dropbox
- Engine DJ embedded operating system for laptop-free performances
- Built-in speakers with volume control for home use, practicing, and monitor applications
- Engine Lighting embedded lighting control for Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting
- 7” multi-gesture high-definition touchscreen
- 6” capacitive-touch scratch wheels with Smart Scratch feature for on-beat scratching
- Four dual-layer performance pads on each deck
- Four performance mode pads on each deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX section with 4 effects and 2 toggle switches
- Large Filter knob on each deck
- Pitch Bend buttons and dedicated Pitch Slider
- Selectable Pitch ranges of 4, 8, 10, 20, 50, and 100%
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause buttons
- 3-band EQ on each deck
- 2 USB inputs
- 1 SD-card input
- Balanced XLR main outputs
- RCA main outputs
- 1/4″ microphone input
- 1/4″ and 3.5mm headphone output jacks