Party DJs looking for a portable, feature-packed software controller will be thrilled with the Numark Party Mix II, a full-featured DJ controller with an integrated sound card and LED light show, well suited for mobile DJs looking for a small form factor and professional features.
The Party Mix II provides a dual deck setup with each deck offering a jog wheel, gain control, a 2-band EQ, pitch slider, and four color-coded pads. As you toggle through the pad modes, you will find an autoloop function that creates loops based on 8, 4, 2, and 1 bar phrases. The sampler mode provides access to preloaded samples and drum loops. The cue mode allows the pads to recall four cue points set within the song.
The master section offers a dedicated browser knob and with deck 1 and 2 load buttons, a master gain knob, a cue mix knob, a cue gain knob, and a crossfader. The Party Mix is USB bus-powered and includes a stereo 3.5mm main output and a 3.5mm headphone output for the cue system. Each deck offers synchronization allowing one song to seamlessly lock to the beat of another. The three LED light-arrays sync to your mix, flashing from the back of the Party Mix, and illuminating your performance. The lights are programmable and can be turned off if desired.
Party Mix includes Serato DJ Lite for mixing music, videos, and karaoke tracks. The software allows you to mix, blend, loop, add effects, and sample. Use iTunes to manage your music files and build custom playlists for Serato DJ Lite. What’s more, the Party Mix II is now compatible with streaming services such as TIDAL, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, and SoundCloud Go, allowing you to find the hottest tracks effortlessly. The Party Mix II includes a USB cable, a 3.5mm stereo auxilliary cable, and a software download card for Serato DJ Lite.
- Built-in LED light show that synchronizes to the music
- Access to streaming partners through supported DJ software and apps
- Plug-and-play support for Serato DJ Lite, Algoriddim djay Pro AI iOS and desktop app, and DJ Player Pro mobile app (Android currently not supported)
- Large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- Large Filter effect knobs on each deck
- Sync, Play/Pause, and Cue buttons
- Pitch sliders for tempo adjustments
- Performance pads with Effect, Cue, Loop, and Sampler modes
- Library controls for scrolling and loading tracks
- 2-band EQ on each deck
- 3.5mm TRS headphone output jack
- 3.5mm TRS main output jack
- Serato DJ Lite included