DJs looking for a 4-deck controller without breaking the bank will appreciate the black Pioneer DDJ-FLX6, a 4-channel DJ performance controller for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro. The controller is bus powered and unlocks both rekordbox DJ and Serator DJ Pro software without the need for a subscription. The format of the controller borrows heavily from the flagship DJM and CDJ line of equipment. Full-sized jog wheels feature on-jog displays with playhead positioning.
The DDJ-FLX6 introduces several new features including Merge FX and Jog Cutter scratch effects. Merge FX adds dramatic flair to your sets and allows you to easily mix different styles of music regardless of BPM or key. Simply engage the Merge FX knob and turn to start building tension in the music. Once you’re ready to make a drop and move to the next track, simply press the Merge FX knob again. You can customize each Merge FX type from a list of 41 FX types for each element (Build FX, Sample, Release FX, Drop Sample), and combine them to create more than 9000 different patterns.
Engage the Jog Cutter feature, and move the jog-wheel to add professional-sounding scratch effects to the last Hot Cue or playback position, when you engage and move. There are 10 different scratch patterns, and you can switch from one to another simply by moving the playhead position shown on the jog wheel’s display, so that it points toward the angle of the scratch you want to use.
The ergonomic design features 8 multicolor and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. You can load samples and tracks into Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox DJ and play with the onboard pads. The center panel of the DDJ-FLX6 is a 4-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard with stereo RCA master and booth outputs. A 1/4″ mic input with attenuator and level controls is included for making announcements or performing live. Two sets of headphone outputs (1/4″ and 3.5mm) are available for any style of headphone. The Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 ships with a USB cable, Serato DJ’s Pitch ‘n Time, and Serato DJ FX pack.
New Merge FX
- Select a Merge FX Preset and press the knob: Choose one of the 4 assigned Merge FX patterns, and press the knob to start building the tension
- Turn the Merge FX Knob: Increase the influence of the effect by simply turning the knob. Depending on the preset pattern you’ve chosen, the combination of different effects and samples are triggered at the same time
- Press the knob again to release the effect, then play the next track: When you’re ready to make a drop and move to your next track, simply press the knob again. The effect is released, and when one is assigned in the preset, the sample plays. The track stops automatically, so all you need to do is hit play on the other deck to drop your next track
- Customize your Merge FX: In the new Merge FX section in rekordbox (PC/Mac), you can customize each effect type and the samples used in each pattern to create your own variations. Choose from 41 types of effect for each element (Build FX, Build Sample, Release FX, and Drop Sample), and combine them to create more than 9000 different patterns
Jog Cutter: Create Pro-Sounding Scratch Effects, One-Handed
Full-Sized Jog Wheels with Track Position Display
Sample Scratch: Get Creative with Your Favorite Sounds
Plug-and-Play Compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
Updated Aesthetic Design
Built-In Sound Card (Audio Interface)
USB Bus Powered
Pitch ‘n Time DJ
ProX Flight Case with Laptop Shelf, 1 RU Rackspace, and Wheels for Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 Controller (Silver on Black)
Protect your Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 and 1 RU of rack gear at the gig and during transit with this silver-on-black ProX Flight Case with Laptop Shelf, 1 RU Rackspace, and Wheels—an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf, low-profile rubber wheels, and a rack rail kit.
The 3/8″ plywood construction is topped with the durable Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, aluminum tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your DJ system and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case’s front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances and still access its front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around. When in its normal stationary position, the case is prevented from sliding by the four industrial-grade rubber feet on the bottom.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Includes rack rails for user installation below the controller; accommodates 1 RU of 19″ rackmount equipment
- Designed to hold one Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX6
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the 1 RU rackspace and your controller’s front-panel jacks and switches
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8″ plywood
- Easy locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handles
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Voucher
- Serato FX Pack Voucher
- 1-Year Warranty
- ProX Flight Case with Laptop Shelf, 1 RU Rackspace, and Wheels for Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 Controller (Silver on Black)
- Rackmount Rail Kit
- Lifetime Warranty