Building upon the success of the original SEVENTY-TWO, the RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII is a premium 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer designed to harness the creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. This latest version adds several features including three MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour, and cut-in adjust controls, as well as external and internal crossfader tension adjust controls, Toggle Instant Double, Silent Cue, and Sync controls, and Dual DVS inputs for aux or phono/CD. The SEVENTY-TWO redefines the professional club and scratch DJ/turntablist experience by offering advanced features including a full-color touchscreen interface, Flex FX, stackable Serato FX, and eight AKAI Pro MPC multifunction trigger pads per deck.
Two DJ’s can perform simultaneously via the unit’s dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit, and transform, with the new, tactile and precision based Mag Three faders, then flip between expressive control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. With the latest Serato DJ Pro software, the SEVENTY-TWO’s 4.3″ color touchscreen interface provides visual feedback of moving waveforms, while enabling navigation, track selection, and extensive performance preference adjustments.
Additionally, the unit offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the SEVENTY-TWO’s dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro’s extensive and expressive effects banks. The solid steel construction provides strength and durability for the most demanding environments and will stand up to the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The RANE SEVENTY-TWO ships with a power cord, two Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records, two Serato NoiseMap control CDs, two USB cables, a Serato Pitch ‘n Time download card, and a set of RANE DJ stickers.
- Three MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment
- External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
- Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls
- Dual DVS inputs – Aux or Phono/CD
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for nonstop, heavy-duty use
- 4.3″ touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
- Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls per deck.
- Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
- RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced ¼ inch, Booth Out
- USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE Battle Controller
- Serato DJ Pro DVS license, Pitch ‘n Time plus Serato DVS Vinyl included