Developed in close cooperation with international turntable artists, the Reloop ELITE is a high-performance DVS mixer for Serato DJ Pro that leverages its performance oriented layout and powerful features to allow professional DJs to realize their full performance potential. The 16 extra-large velocity-sensitive RGB pads afford control of up to 12 performance modes per deck in Serato DJ Pro, including two user modes. Set individual adjustments using the parameter and four mode selector buttons over three layers and independently control pad modes on each deck for endless creative possibilities.
The ELITE ships with three of the latest Mini Innofader Pro faders, which sport innovative non-contact technology for smooth action and precise cuts. Customize fade curves and set reverse functions (hamster switch). Additionally, the cut-in/-out points can be adjusted digitally via the setup menu.
The ELITE’s FX section is comprised of three assignable effects slots with separate activation buttons per deck. Effects can be implemented via momentary trigger mode or traditional toggle mode. Additionally, each FX section utilizes a high-resolution mini fader to control intensity, which affords ultra-fast fades and quick cuts. In addition to the Serato FX, the ELITE is equipped with standalone Tweak FX, which provide up to four color-coded options including Filter, Crush, Flange, and White Noise, plus a user-defined mode. Use the bipolar knob to adjust different characteristics depending on the chosen effect.
The channel section provides gain and a 3-band EQ per deck. The EQ is equipped with a full kill function that eliminates the individual frequency band. Also included is a pre-fader cue-listening system that is fitted with a cue fader that feeds two headphone outputs (1/4″ and 3.5mm), each with separate volume and mix controls. The ELITE includes a mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect, and a talkover function.
The integrated dual 10×10 USB 2.0 audio interface allows for two computers to be connected at the same time so two DJs can seamlessly translate between sets or perform fierce back-to-back sessions. An ergonomically designed browse section allows for single-handed selection and control over which source is on which deck via the Focus computer control. Two OLED displays show real-time info regarding effects, BPM, beat parameters, and setup menu. Each deck offers a separate loop section, which can be controlled intuitively via the push encoder and disposes of a manual loop function.
The Smart Link USB Hub allows for external devices such as MIDI controllers, storage media, or smart phones to be loaded and connected. These can connect to the Reloop RP-8000 MK2 turntables, allowing for next-level performance individually and simultaneously via the pad modes on various devices. The Reloop ELITE ships with a full version of Serato DJ Pro with DVS Expansion Pack and includes two Serato control records with NoiseMap technology.
- Professional DVS performance mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable artists
- Control up to 12 performance modes per deck
- Three mini Innofader Pro faders (latest generation) onboard, featuring twice the resolution and innovative noncontact technology allowing for ultra precise cuts and smooth operation
- Two high-contrast OLED displays showing real-time information of effects, BPM, beat divisions and setup menu
- Color-Coded Tweak FX: standalone effects with bipolar control
- Toggle between Filter, Crush, Flanger, White Noise and User mode via the mode button with RGB indication
- Dual 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb sound quality in 24-bit
- Two independent effect units for controlling Serato DJ Pro FX
- Three Assignable Effect Slots: each with dedicated activation buttons
- Dedicated and flexible effect controls for each channel
- Mini-fader for FX level/depth control
- Two FX Activation Modes: either hold or toggle on/off
- Combines a performance-oriented layout with powerful features
- 16 large, velocity sensitive RGB performance pads
- Four mode buttons, three layers with 12 performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop, Saved Flips, Platter Play, Transport, 2 user modes) and dual layer parameter buttons per side
- Performance pad modes can be controlled independently on each deck
- Enhanced Performance with RP-8000 MK2 Turntables: for the first time, pad modes can be controlled individually on each device simultaneously
- Customizable fader curves and reverse function (hamster switch)
- Digital adjustment of cut in/out points in the setup menu
- Dedicated loop section with push encoder, loop length LED bar, and manual loop control
- Ergonomically designed browse section for efficient one-handed use
- Convenient cue fader system with dedicated controls for volume and mix
- Easily switch between two computers using the Focus PC controls
- Extensive USB Routing Capabilities: Sampler and Aux channel can be individually routed through the Serato FX units (send/return)
- 3-band isolator EQ with full kill characteristic
- Smart Link USB Ports: Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition
- Can also be used as an active USB hub for external devices
- Mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect, and on/off talkover switch
- Two headphone outputs via 1.4″/3.5 mm stereo jack
- Booth output in stereo or mono
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High-retention USB ports
- Rock-solid construction in a durable metal design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Kensington Lock to secure the device
- Includes full version of Serato DJ Pro with DVS support and two Serato Control Vinyls with NoiseMap technology
- 90-day BPM Supreme Premium membership