Make your small office work more efficiently with the speedy VersaLink B605/X Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer from Xerox. With print speeds of up to 58 ppm, or at up to 52 ppm when set to duplex, and a first print out time of just 4 seconds, this unit will help you make sure you always have your documents when you need them. It also features versatility when it comes to media handling, offering both a 150-sheet bypass tray and a standard 550-sheet input tray that can work with paper from 3 x 7.5″ up to 8.5 x 14″. Operation is simplified through the implementation of an intuitive 7″ touchscreen and there is an easy-access USB port for printing right from a portable drive. Additionally, it has a rated monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages and offers both USB 3.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
For copying, scanning, and faxing, the B605/X uses either a 100-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF or an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed. This unit has an optical scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for sharp prints and can perform duplex operations via the ADF. For easy, intuitive operation a large 7″ color touchscreen is located on the front of the printer. Also, there is a front-side USB port for direct printing and scanning from and to portable storage devices. For connectivity, users have the choice of USB 3.0, Ethernet, and even via NFC, which can be used for setting up fast connections with mobile devices.
- Color laser printing technology offers the ability to produce high-resolution graphics and text at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users will enjoy speedy printing with a maximum printing rate of 58 ppm in simplex and 52 ppm in duplex.
- The first print can be made in just 4 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing is available for quickly producing two-sided documents and saving paper.
- A monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages per month and a recommended monthly volume of up to 25,000 pages.
- Standard print features include application defaults, bi-direction real-time status, booklet creation, draft mode, job identification, job monitoring, personal print, print from USB, sample set, saved job, scaling, secure print, skip blank pages, store and recall driver settings, two-sided printing, Xerox Earth Smart driver settings, and more.
- A front-facing USB port supports walk-up printing from a portable storage device using PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, or PDF/A file formats.
- Print directly from a mobile device via Apple AirPrint, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, or Mopria-certified devices.
- Both a flatbed and single-pass duplex ADF are present for scanning documents at an optical resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- The flatbed features a scan area of 8.5 x 14″ while the ADF supports media from 5.5 x 5.5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
- Users will enjoy speedy simplex and duplex scanning speeds up to 58 ipm for black and white and 55 ipm for color.
- The printer can scan concurrently with other operations.
- Bit depths of 24-bit in color and 8-bit in grayscale are used for accurate color and smooth gradations in your images.
- Supported scan file formats include JPG, TIFF (single- and multi-page), XPS (single- and multi-page), PDF (single- and multi-page), searchable PDF via OCR, password-protected PDF, linearized PDF, and PDF/A.
- WIA and TWAIN scan driver compatibility.
- Scan destination options include home, USB, email, and network (FTP or Browse SMB).
- Users can produce copies quickly, with speeds of up to 58 cpm in simplex and 52 cpm in duplex.
- A maximum copy resolution of 600 x 400 dpi is available.
- First copy out times of 5 seconds ensures quick startup.
- Up to 999 copies can be made at one time.
- Copies can have input:output configured as 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1.
- Users can reduce or enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Copying can be performed concurrently with scanning and printing.
- Standard copy features include automatic background suppression, book copying with center erase, collation, darkness control, edge erase, ID card copy, N-up, reduction/enlargement, image shift, original type, sample copy, sharpness, and more.
- Built-in fax uses a 33.6 kbps modem with MH, MR, MMR, and JBIG compression options.
- For storing incoming faxes 4MB of memory is built-in.
- Faxes can be sent and received at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution.
- Standard fax features include walk-up fax, LAN fax, direct fax, fax forward to email, and fax dialing via unified address book (up to 2000 contacts).
- A 150-sheet bypass tray will work with a range of media types ranging in size from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″.
- Standard is a 550-sheet input tray for media from 3 x 7.5″ to 8.5 x 14″ for most jobs.
- For copying and scanning a 100-sheet single-pass duplex automatic document feeder is available that supports media from 5.5 x 5.5″ up to 8.5 x 14″.
- Four optional 550-sheet trays or a 2000-sheet high-capacity feeder can be installed if extra capacity is desired.
- Paper types supported include pre-printed, recycled, envelopes, labels, lightweight cardstock, cardstock, letterhead, and custom.
- An advanced 7″ color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation and clear view of settings and status.
- USB 3.0 and Ethernet connections are available for standard wired setups and networking.
- For wireless operation, NFC Tap-to-Pair technology enables devices to directly communicate and set up connections by simply placing them in close proximity to one another.
- The built-in font library includes 136 PostScript fonts and 83 PCL fonts.
- Numerous security features and encryption features ensure data is kept safe.
- 320GB HDD for improved processing of large files.
- Fax Cord
- Power Cord
- 1-Year Warranty