Able to keep up with demanding and fast-paced teams, the VersaLink C505/S All-In-One Color Laser Printer from Xerox is able to amplify the capabilities of your office through its speedy printing, scanning, and copying functions. For the main function of printing this full-color tool offers outstanding speeds of up to 45 ppm as well as automatic duplexing and resolutions of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. Users will also enjoy versatile media handling through either a 150-sheet bypass tray and a 550-sheet input tray, which both accept paper up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
For copying and scanning, the C505/S uses either a 100-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF or an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed. This unit has an optical scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for sharp prints and can perform duplex operations via the ADF. For easy, intuitive operation a large 7″ color touchscreen is located on the front of the printer. Also, there is a front-side USB port for direct printing and scanning from and to portable storage devices. For connectivity, users have the choice of USB 3.0, Ethernet, and even via NFC, which can be used for setting up fast connections with mobile devices.
- Color laser printing technology offers the ability to produce high-resolution graphics and text at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Users will enjoy speedy printing with a maximum printing rate of 45 ppm in simplex and 44 ppm in duplex.
- The first print can be made in just 9 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing is available for quickly producing two-sided documents and saving paper.
- A monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages per month and a recommended monthly volume of up to 8000 pages.
- Standard print features include application defaults, bi-direction real-time status, booklet creation, draft mode, job identification, job monitoring, personal print, print from USB, sample set, saved job, scaling, secure print, skip blank pages, store and recall driver settings, two-sided printing, and Xerox Earth Smart driver settings.
- A front-facing USB port supports walk-up printing from a portable storage device using PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, or PDF/A file formats.
- Print directly from a mobile device via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, or Mopria-certified devices.
- Both a flatbed and single-pass duplex ADF are present in the C505/S for scanning documents at an optical resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- The flatbed features a scan area of 8.5 x 14″ while the ADF supports media from 5.5 x 5.5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
- Users will enjoy speedy scanning at rates up to 43 ipm for black & white and 42 ipm for color in simplex mode and 73 ipm for black & white and 55 ipm for color in duplex mode.
- The printer can scan concurrently with other operations.
- Bit depths of 24-bit in color and 8-bit in grayscale are used for accurate color and smooth gradations in your images.
- Supported scan file formats include JPG, TIFF (single- and multi-page), XPS (single- and multi-page), PDF (single- and multi-page), searchable PF, password-protected PDF, linearized PDF, and PDF/A.
- WIA and TWAIN drivers are supported when set up with a network.
- Scan destination options include home, USB, email, and network (FTP or SMB).
- Users can produce copies quickly, with speeds of up to 45 cpm in simplex and duplex.
- A maximum copy resolution of 600 x 400 dpi is available.
- First copy out times of 7 seconds for color and 5 seconds for black & white ensure quick startup.
- Up to 999 copies can be made at one time.
- Copies can have input:output configured as 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1.
- Users can reduce or enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Copying can be performed concurrently with scanning and printing.
- Standard copy features include automatic background suppression, book copying with center erase, collation, darkness control, edge erase, ID card copy, N-up, reduction/enlargement, image shift, original type, sample copy, and sharpness.
- A 150-sheet bypass tray will work with a range of media types ranging in size from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″.
- Standard is a 550-sheet input tray for media from 3 x 7.5″ to 8.5 x 14″ for most jobs.
- For copying and scanning a 100-sheet single-pass duplex automatic document feeder is available which supports media from 5.5 x 5.5″ up to 8.5 x 14″.
- Four optional 550-sheet trays or a 2000-sheet high-capacity feeder can be installed if extra capacity is desired. Also, an optional finisher and mailbox are available.
- Paper types supported include bond, plain, cardstock, hole-punched, labels, letterhead, lightweight cardstock, heavyweight cardstock, pre-printing, recycled, and custom.
- An advanced 7″ color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation and clear view of settings and status.
- This unit will warm up in about 11 seconds from sleep and boot up from off in 65 seconds.
- USB 3.0 and Ethernet connections are available for standard wired setups and networking.
- For wireless operation, NFC Tap-to-Pair technology enables devices to directly communicate and set up connections by simply placing them in close proximity to one another.
- 4GB of memory is available for improved processing of large files.
- The built-in font library includes 136 PostScript fonts and 83 PCL fonts.
- Advanced device management and accounting options are available for tracking and controlling printers remotely.
- Numerous security features and encryption options are standard for ensuring data is kept safe.
- Xerox 106R03860 Standard Capacity Magenta Toner Cartridge
- Xerox 106R03861 Standard Capacity Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Xerox 106R03862 Standard Capacity Black Toner Cartridge
- Power Cord
- Software and Documentation CD
- 1-Year Warranty