Designed for recording and mixing in your home studio, the Yamaha HS8 Powered Studio Monitors with Stands and Isolation Pads Kit from includes a pair of HS8 8″ 120W powered speakers, a pair of Auray TMS-135 studio monitor floor stands, and a pair of Auray IP-M isolation pads.
This monitoring system is engineered to give you honest and precise audio reference with a concise sound image and flat frequency response. This helps ensure that your mix faithfully translates in most listening environments.
Yamaha HS8 Powered Studio Monitor
The HS8 Powered Studio Monitor from Yamaha is a bi-amplified monitor that is designed for accurate sound reproduction. It is capable of up to 120W of total output and features an 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter with waveguide that can produce frequencies up to 30kHz. The HS8 has both an XLR and 1/4″ TRS input that accept either balanced or unbalanced signals for integration into a variety of studio setups.
Low Resonance Enclosure Design
Noise Reduction Technology
Controls and Connectivity
Auray TMS-135 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
The TMS-135 Studio Monitor Stands from Auray are durably constructed and designed to support studio monitors at the optimal listening position in professional and home recording studios. Each stand is constructed from steel tubing and a 9″ square steel plate. An ergonomic locking knob secures each stand, while a locking pin is inserted into six predrilled holes to allow the height of each monitor to be precisely adjusted in 3″ increments between 36 and 54″. Additionally, each steel plate features foam strips to keep your monitors securely in place, while reducing unwanted vibrations.
The triangular base provides a 17″ spread for stability, while easily fitting into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners. They come with interchangeable rubber feet for hardwood floors as well as metal spike feet for carpeted floors. The necessary tools and hardware for assembling the stands and changing the feet from rubber pads to metal spikes and vice versa are included. Four cable guides are included on the central supports for neatly securing cables to the stand.
- Sturdy metal shaft and mounting plate supports monitors up to 90 lb
- Stable Support: The triangular base features wide tubing and has a 17” spread for stability
- Convenience: The triangular-shaped base fits into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners
- Adjustable: The telescoping shaft adjusts from 36 to 54” with six predrilled holes at 3” intervals to set the monitors at the ideal height for optimum monitoring
- Secure: Ergonomic locking knobs and a locking pin provide security for the monitors
- Adjustable: Rubber feet and interchangeable leveling spikes provide stability on many different floors including carpeted surfaces
- Safe and Quiet: Foam strips on the monitor mounting plate prevent slipping and reduce unwanted vibrations
Auray IP-L Isolation Pad for Studio Monitor (Large, Single)
The large IP-L Isolation Pad from Auray is a monitor speaker isolation pad made from high-density acoustic foam. It is designed to decouple your monitor speakers from its resting surface by absorbing the monitor’s vibrations. This stops reverberation through the desk or speaker stands, therefore preventing unwanted resonance. Removing these unwelcome vibrations results in greater depth of field, tighter low end and transient response, and a higher level of detail across the frequency spectrum.
Set at Three Different Angles
- 1-Year Warranty
- 2 x Monitor Mounting Plates
- 2 x Telescoping Shaft with Locking Knob and Locking Pin
- 4 x Cable Guides
- 2 x Shaft Mounting Plate
- 2 x Base with Rubber Feet
- 6 x Leveling Spikes
- 4 x Socket Screws
- Allen Wrench
- 1-Year Warranty
- One-Year Limited Warranty